Watch my Latest Video!


Watch My Latest YouTube Video!

Friday, August 16, 2013

[Beauty] Favorite MAC Blushes


From Bright to Light here are my all time favorite MAC Blushes :)


Many of these are Limited Edition colors but I have found and linked almost all of them for you ^_^ just click the name to be re-directed. 



Clockwise: 

Bite of an Apple (similar color HERE)


Hope this was helpful to you all and that you find some new colors to play with (or re-discover some oldies you have lying around in your makeup collection ^_^) At some point I may do a video showing what all of these look like on - let me know if that is something that may interest you all :) I didn't swatch these because I find most blushes are not true to swatch. For example, Launch Away! shows up almost as nothing - a very light, white pink but on my cheeks it's a much more dolly, baby, sweet pink. 

Thank you so much for reading! 

I am uploading a VLOG video on my YouTube Channel right now so be sure to check it out :) 

Love you all,
Holly



Photo taken with my iPhone 4S

11 comments:

  1. The shades look so gorgeous !!
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bite of an Apple and Pink Swoon are sooo pretty!
    Launch Away! sounds interesting too, since a swatch is difficult to show its true color, I'm so gonna check it out in store next time :)
    x
    Jessie@ Jessie's LalaLand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wear it in a lot of my videos - but it is sold out the collection was limited edition from over a year ago - the only place to find it now is online (as linked) or at CCOs >_<

      Delete
  3. Absolutely adore Launch Away! :) Very interested in Honey Jasmine now- it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i was skeptical at first but its pretty! i wouldn't think so but i was pleasantly surprised. just like how i didnt know if launch away would show up on me but it does quite nicely : )

      Delete
  4. Will we be able to see swatches of them on you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i explained why i wouldn't be doing swatched and talked about how if you were interested i may do a video showing what they look like on (which is not a swatch) Please read the last paragraph. thanks!

      Delete
  5. Hey Holly! This is more a comment from the last post, but I figured I'd post in your most recent post so you're more likely to see it :) I am currently saving up for my first Chanel and from your blogs you've shown a few different styles, it would be awesome if you could do a blog post comparing your Chanels including size, functionality, and pricing etc. (or if that's too much, maybe just your top few that you use most frequently/practical) it would be really helpful :) thank you so much! and i love your style, especially your bags and shoes! thanks for all the hard work you put into your videos and blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh i heard lots of good stuff about pink swoon! super pretty pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first two are literally screaming my name! ahhh! my wallet isn't going to be happy :p

    -thinksandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors. I like Bite of an Apple the most. I should probably do a makeup post on my blog too...

    - www.greenmilktea.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete