Watch my Latest Video!


Watch My Latest YouTube Video!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#FreshPaint - OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazilian

Photo from hollyannaeree's Instagram

Haven't shared a nail look in a while! Mostly I have been posting these to my Instagram account but I figured people may want to know where I got the little jewels. 


Also used:

Hope you enjoyed this quick nail look. (Excuse the excess top coat on my index finger >_< didn't notice it in real life - plus it's like 5am and I'm here doing my nails lol)

-Holly

5 comments:

  1. The nail charm is so pretty! Very cutesy look~

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which nail glue do you use to stick the charms on to the nails?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love that pink! And the charms as accents are super cute, my only hesitation with adding them on my nails is that I play around with my hair a lot and feel like my hair would get stuck to my nail!

    k.f.c. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH My gosh, so nice! Nail polish is great...but the bow is Amazing!:-)

    ziriane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bow addition is super cute!!! The entire set looks so professional! :)

    ReplyDelete